I noticed when checking the spelling of one of the names on the other family tree posts that the graphic was riddled with misspellings and omissions. So, I have corrected that post, and I have also made two new graphics for Simon Oliver and Owen Sebastian's parents. This shows both branches of their family tree going back to the boys' grandparents, or in the case of Kim, her grandparents and parents.
Leslie was raised in an Irish Catholic home in the North East, and Kim was raised by her grandparents in Florida. Leslie is full-blooded American Irish. Kim is 1/4 Boston Irish (different clan than Leslie), 1/4 Chinese, and 1/2 Japanese. Kim knows absolutely nothing about her biological father, aside from his name which is on her birth certificate, and was abandoned by her mother to be raised by the grandparents. She calls them Mom and Dad, and has been raised as though her mother is simply a much older sister who is missed and loved.
Full tree should be visible by clicking. To see where this comes into play in the more complicated tree, please see this post.
Complete and Current Doll List
(In Order of Arrival - Always Updated)
Ro (DoC Tender Yen on WS Bluefairy Tinyfairy body)
Elli [Elijah Samuel] (CustomHouse Mars for Valentine)
Ichigo (Volks MSD Tsubaki)
Christopher Owen (Volks Yo-SD Tinatsu boy)
Émile (CustomHouse Uranus Hybrid [Uriel head on Mars body])
Adam Everett Avery (Souldoll Lune)
Robbie (Volks SD10 School C)
Doran (Soom Glati)
Starshine (Soom Beyla *Unicorn head*)
Earnán (Soom Beyla *Human head*)
Sarabelle (Fairyland Leah)
Simon Oliver (Fairyland Little Bear Bisou)
Toby [Tobias Ezekial] (Iplehouse Byuri)
Noland (Rosenlied Beige boy)
Apollo (Soom Shale *Human head*)
??? (Soom Shale *Unicorn head*) Floating Head
Reji Dragonborn (Pukipuki Cupid2 Event Head)
Bear [Kodiak Storm] (Volks Hewitt on SDC body)
Orion (Batchix Machina Gamma)
Rowan (Volks SD13 F16)
Innis (Fairyland Littlefee Elf Vampire Rolly boy)
Kakashi Hatake (Souldoll Asiter) Floating Head - Need to Sell
Amelia (Volks MSD Manabu girl)
Shen (Volks MSD Enn)
October (Luts Tiny Delf Alice boy)
Zephi [Ismael Zephaniah] (Luts Kid Delf Ttory boy)
Crunchy (Luts Kid Delf Summer Event Head 2014)
Ryarlyn (Angell-Studio Pet Doll Kaiju)
Ed (Bluefairy "Edward Elric" Automail Jerome)
Joey (Asleep Eidolon Spearmint)
Owen Sebastian (Crobidoll Tori)
Shiro [Pokemon Trainer] (Luts Kid Delf Winter Event Head 2014) Floating Head WS
Saiki K. (Luts Kid Delf Summer Event Head 2014) Floating Head
Marek (April Story New Fall)
Epona (Camellia Dynasty Sage)
Zhiti (Camellia Dynasty Large Clinging Cat)
Twinkle (Loongsoul Beck Deertaur)
Craig Cary (Souldoll Asiter)
Link (Doll Legend Parado)
Dolls on Layaway
??? (B&G Sapphira)
Previously Owned Dolls
(Alphabetal Order by Company/Sculpt)
Dollmore Narsha (girl)
Iplehouse Elemental Guardian Efreet (light brown)
Impldoll Cyril
Volks Yo-SD Sweet Dream Piccolo
Volks MSD Mika
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Rory
- I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.
I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.
I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.
Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.


No comments:
Post a Comment